Lost contacts from LG Phone? Don't worry! Today we will learn how to recover deleted contacts from LG.
The LG phones and well known for its awesome design and performance. This type of smartphone, you can store important contacts, make calls, and even transferring data with just some simple steps. However, upon doing this on your LG device, you might have mistakenly press the wrong button. Instead of saving a new contact on your list, you accidentally delete them all. Now, this could be really devastating.
When you accidentally deleted your contacts, this does not mean that those were permanently deleted from your device. Your contacts are still there but appear to be just invisible. The moment that you have lost your contacts from your LG device, we advise you to stop using it for a while so that no other data shall be overwritten.
Recover Deleted Contacts from LG
Part 1. Good To Know Fact
There are actually some reasons on how you could lose data on your LG device. These reasons could be:
- You could have tapped the wrong button
- No backups were made when your micro-SD is formatted
- Data disappeared after ROM flashing
- When you restore your device to its factory settings
- When your Android system had crashed and your data are inaccessible
These are actually the top 5 reasons on how you could lose data on your LG device. Never worry because FoneDog Android Data Recovery Tool will surely help you.
FoneDog Android Data Recovery is a software made to restore or recover data on your Android phone using a computer. This software is very easy to use because it will only take you a few clicks. In the said situation above, you accidentally deleted your contacts from your LG device. Well, there is nothing to worry about because FoneDog Android Data Recovery Tool will help you in your problem. You don’t have to worry as well about the other important data saved on your Android phone because it will not be harmed by this software all throughout the process. All your contacts from your LG phone will be recovered and we guarantee you that. All you need to do is to download FoneDog Android Data Recovery Tool and install it on your Mac or Windows computer and you are ready to go.
Part 2. Steps to Recover Deleted Contacts from LG
Step 1: Launch and Connect Your LG Device
- Launch FoneDog Android Data Recovery Tool on your computer
- Connect your LG device to your computer using a USB Cable
Connect LG Device to Computer -- Step1
Allow USB Debugging on LG -- Step2
Step 2: Turn on USB Debugging on LG
- Once FoneDog Android Data Recovery Tool has detected your LG device, make sure that USB Debugging is enabled
- Enabling USB debugging depends on what version is on your LG device. From your LG device, follow the following steps according to the version.
Android 2.3 or earlier version
- Go and tap on “Settings”
- Then tap “Applications”
- Tap “Development”
- And then tap “USB Debugging”
Android 3.0 to 4.1
- Tap on “Settings”
- Then tap on “Developer Option”
- Then tap on “USB Debugging”
Android 4.2 to the newer version
- Go to “Settings”
- Then go to “About Phone”
- Go and tap “Build Number” for 7 times
- Then after that, go to “Settings” again
- Tap “Developer Option”
- And then tap on “USB Debugging”
If you don't see any pop-up window, go ahead and click "Retry". If it still doesn't work, try to unplug your LG device and reconnect your mobile device with another cable.
Step 3: Set to Scan Your Deleted Contacts
- When you're done enabling USB Debugging, a list of files will be shown on your screen.
- Select "Contacts" from the list
- Click "Next" button
**FoneDog Android Data Recovery Tool will the check information and further analyze your LG device. In this process, your device will be restarted. Don't panic, make sure not to disconnect your LG from the computer.
Select Contacts Type to Scan on LG -- Step3
Allow FoneDog to Scan LG Phone -- Step4
Step 4: Let FoneDog Android Data Recovery Tool Scan Contacts.
- Allow the software to fully access your LG device
- Give the software privilege to fully access your LG device
- On your phone, tap on "Allow" or "Grant" or "Authorize"
**NOTE: Once the program gave the accessible. This software will then read, all phone numbers that were deleted from your LG device.
Step 5: Preview and Recover Deleted Contacts on LG Phone
- When scanning is done, you will see a list of categories on the left side of your screen.
- Choose and mark down "Contacts".
- You will then see both deleted and existing one
- Tick on "Only display the deleted item/s" to see only your deleted contacts.
- Choose all the contacts you want to restore
- Click "Recover" button
**When you preview your contacts, information saved on your contact list will also be shown like name, numbers, email address and more.
Recover Deleted Contacts on LG Phone -- Step5
Youtube Video Guide: How to Recover Deleted Contacts from LG
Part 3. Conclusion
FoneDog Android Data Recovery Tool is the best software for you to recover all those deleted contacts from your LG phone. This software is also compatible not just with your LG device but also to over 6000+ Android device. Whatever kind of Android phone you are using, FoneDog Android Data Recovery Tool will surely help you.
FoneDog Android Data Recovery does not only recover lost or deleted contacts but also it can recover other lost data from your Android device like your lost or deleted text messages, photos, videos, WhatsApp, call history and more. Plus, FoneDog Android Data Recovery is a user-friendly software because it is very easy to use. One of its best feature aside from recovering lost or deleted data from your Android device is that all your personal information will be kept safe because FoneDog Android Data Recovery gives importance to your privacy, and thus only you shall have access to your data. This software is also compatible with over 6000+ Android device including the newly-released ones that’s why it doesn’t really matter what kind of Android device you are using because FoneDog Android Data Recovery Tool will do its job for you. You will be a 100% satisfied with the result of recovering your lost or deleted data from your Android device because it will give the highest success rate possible. Download FoneDog Android Data Recovery Tool and get your 30-day trial period and test the software all you want and we guarantee you that this software really works and will help you every step of the way.
- 1.1 Restore Deleted Contacts iCloud
- 1.2 Clear Out All Contacts iPhone
- 1.3 Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone
- 1.4 Extract Contacts iPhone Without Backup
- 1.5 Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone without iCloud
- 1.6 Recover Contacts iPhone X
- 1.7 Recover Data Recovery Software
- 1.8 Recover Contacts iPhone iTunes
- 1.9 Recover Contacts Phone Memory
- 1.10 iOS Data Recovery Download
- 1.11 Recover Contacts iPhone 8/8Plus
- 1.12 Recover iPhone Lost Contacts
- 1.13 iPhone Recovery Without Losing Data
- 1.14 Recover Contacts Latest iOS
- 1.15 iPhone Recovery Software Work
- 1.16 Recover Lost Contacts on iPhone
- 1.17 Fix Mac OS Problems and Lost Contacts on iOS 11
- 2.1 Recover Deleted Contacts on Android
- 2.2 Recover Contacts Broken Android
- 2.3 Recover Photos, Messages Contacts Samsung
- 2.4 Retrieve Contacts Samsung
- 2.5 Get Back Lost Contacts ZTE Phones
- 2.6 Recover Lost Contacts Huawei Mate
- 2.7 Recover Lost Contacts from Android Phone
- 2.8 Recover Deleted Contacts from Gmail
- 2.9 Recover Contacts Asus Zenfone
- 2.10 Samsung Data Recovery
- 2.11 Recover Deleted Contacts on Samsung Note 8
- 2.12 Recover Contacts Samsung
- 2.13 Recover Contacts XiaoMi Note3
- 2.14 Recover Contacts Huawei Mate10
- 2.15 Recover Contacts from OPPO R11
- 2.16 Contacts Recovery from Sony Xperia Z1
- 2.17 Recover Data Recovery Software
- 2.18 Recover Deleted Contacts from Samsung
- 2.19 Recover Contacts Phone Memory
- 2.20 Recover Deleted Contacts from OnePlus 5
- 2.21 Recover Deleted Contacts from LG
- 2.22 Recover Deleted Contacts from BlackBerry
Tips & Tricks about Android Data Recovery
- How to Fix iTunes Error 3600
- 3 Top Ways to Get Back Contacts after iOS 11 Update
- Full Solutions for Fix iTunes Error 3014
- Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone
- The Most Effective Android Data Recovery on Windows 10
- Easiest Way to Recover Deleted Excel Files from Android
- Photos Recovery: Recover Deleted Photos without Backup from Android
- How to View Deleted Text Messages Free on Android
- How to Recover WhatsApp Messages After Deleting Account
- Which is The Best Samsung Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Contacts from Android
- Best Way for Recovery of Deleted Files from Android Internal Memory