“Have you accidentally deleted your WhatsApp conversation and now needed to get them back? Today we will learn how to recover deleted WhatsApp data from OnePlus devices.”
Part1. Restore WhatsApp Conversation from Google Drive
WhatsApp is one of the most popular instant messaging apps nowadays because of its interactive platform and features. Due to the rising number of WhatsApp users, there is also a great risk of data loss. Usually, conversation threads and media attachments are the most common files getting deleted. Many WhatsApp users have been victims of data loss and most of them just leave it at that. Unfortunately, WhatsApp does not save conversations on their servers at all. They only offer different third-party backup options based on your device’s operating system. For Android, WhatsApp made it easier to restore conversations from Google Drive if you have set it as the main backup source. You can now recover deleted WhatsApp data from OnePlus using Google Drive but first, you need to take backups. Follow the steps below on how to backup to Google Drive:
- Launch WhatsApp on the OnePlus device
- Tap the Menu Button on the upper right corner> tap Settings > and then tap Chats > tap Chat backup
- From here you are able to tap Back Up for immediate backup, and you can also tap Back up to Google Drive to set up a backup frequency.
- Tap your Google account to continue. If you don’t have an account yet, tap Add account when prompted
- Tap Back up over to choose the network you wish to use. Please be advised that using cellular data may incur overages
- You can also check the box for Videos if you want to include
Restore from Google Drive
- Uninstall or Delete WhatsApp
- Reinstall WhatsApp from the Google Play Store
- Verify the required information (Google Account and Mobile number)
- WhatsApp will now detect the backups made over Google Drive and will ask if you want to Restore, tap Restore
- Wait until the entire Google Drive backup is restored and finish the app setup
Restore WhatsApp Data from OnePlus
Part2. Backup and Restore Deleted WhatsApp Data from SD Card
Another option is to restore WhatsApp Data from the SD card or internal memory. WhatsApp automatically creates backup every day at 2am and will be saved as a file in your phone usually on SD card with the file extension /sdcard/WhatsApp/ otherwise it will be saved on the main folder storage or the internal memory. You can readily restore the conversations from the SD card in case you might have lost or deleted any of them.
However, if you are using OnePlus, better make sure if your device supports SD card slot in order to use this kind of WhatsApp feature.
Part3. Recover Deleted WhatsApp Data from OnePlus without Backup Needed
The best way to recover deleted WhatsApp data from OnePlus is by using third-party tools because it gives you the chance to restore the files even without backups needed. There are available programs online that are able to restore deleted WhatsApp data conveniently.
FoneDog Toolkit- Android Data Recovery easily scans and recovers all the deleted WhatsApp data on any OnePlus devices. Apart from that, this program also recovers contacts, messages, call logs, photos, videos, and more. Just when you realize that you lost certain WhatsApp data from the OnePlus phone, stop using the handset further and start the recovery.
To use FoneDog Toolkit- Android Data Recovery, follow these guides and recover deleted WhatsApp data from OnePlus in no time.
Launch FoneDog Android Data Recovery -- Step1
Step1. Download, launch FoneDog Toolkit- Android Data Recovery and connect OnePlus device
On your computer (Windows or Mac), download FoneDog Toolkit- Android Data Recovery and follow the installation process to launch the program. When the program has been launched, connect the OnePlus phone to the computer using a USB cable.
Tip: If this is the first time you connect the OnePlus device to the computer then it will ask you to download necessary drivers to recognize your phone.
Step2. Enable USB debugging mode
The next step is to enable USB debugging on the OnePlus device. USB debugging is only a state of connection between the computer and the Android phone. The steps vary per device and Android version running on it.
For Android 4.2 and Up:
- Launch Settings on the OnePlus device
- Scroll and tap About Phone
- Tap Build Number 7 times until you see the message “You are under developer mode”
- Go back to Settings
- Find and tap Developer Options
- Toggle on USB debugging
Click OK on the Android phone and then click OK on the program screen to continue to the next steps.
Enable USB Debugging -- Step2
Select File to Scan -- Step3
Step3. Select Files to Scan
On the next screen, you will all the files you are able to recover from the OnePlus device. From here you can mark WhatsApp messages & attachments for selective recovery and then click “Next” to continue.
Step4. Choose the deleted WhatsApp Data from OnePlus
FoneDog Toolkit- Android Data Recovery will now begin the recovery by thoroughly scanning the OnePlus phone. This process will take some time depending on the total amount of data being recovered. When the scanning stops you are now able to see the file categories on the left panel while you can preview the deleted items on the right. Carefully review each WhatsApp data to verify if they are the missing files you need. Once confirmed, mark the boxes selectively or multiple and create a new folder on the computer where you can save them later. Click the “Recover” button at the end of the screen.
Recover Deleted WhatsApp Data -- Step4
Video Guide: How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Data from OnePlus Devices
There are a lot of ways to recover deleted WhatsApp data from OnePlus phone depending on given scenarios. However, FoneDog Toolkit- Android Data Recovery gives the benefits of being able to recover without backup needed and the convenience that it is readily available at any time. FoneDog Toolkit- Android Data Recovery deeply scans all lost or deleted data straight from the device. Now you know what to do in case you missed backing up your WhatsApp conversations and media files. Take advantage of its 100% recovery rate and free trial version.
Tips & Tricks about Android Data Recovery
- How to Fix iTunes Error 3600
- 3 Easy Ways to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo in 2018
- Full Solutions for Fix iTunes Error 3014
- [Solved]Recover Deleted iMessages from iPhone
- How to Recover Deleted Text Messages From Android
- Easiest Way to Recover Deleted Excel Files from Android
- Photos Recovery: Recover Deleted Photos without Backup from Android
- How to View Deleted Text Messages Free on Android
- How to Recover WhatsApp Messages After Deleting Account
- Which is The Best Samsung Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Contacts from Android
- Best Way for Recovery of Deleted Files from Android Internal Memory