Music is Life. A famous quote that we hear from different kind of people. All of us loves to listen to music because there is just some point wherein we can relate to the message of the song we are listening. We remember our past moments with people especially our loved ones. Music can make our mind and body relaxed in some ways. No matter what kind of genre you are listening to, we are sure that it is somehow related to you and to what you are feeling.
If you are having an iPhone, then that is one gadget that is good for storing your music. iPhone gives out a good quality of audio and you can store a lot of your songs in it. However, there are instances that when you try to browse our music list, you deleted some of your favorite songs by accident and that situation can really put us in despair. Luckily, we have the best solution for you. You can now recover that deleted music from your iPhone.
The FoneDog iOS Data Recovery Tool is the solution for your problem. This software allows you to recover that deleted music from your iPhone. It can help you recover them even without backup or by using your iTunes or iCloud. You can do all these with just one software. Plus, the FoneDog iOS Data Recovery Tool is very safe to use because this software gives a big importance to your data and it will not copy any of those. That is also because FoneDog iOS Data Recovery Tool values your privacy. Download FoneDog iOS Data Recovery Tool and install it on your computer so we can begin recovering your deleted music.
Recover Deleted Music from iPhone
Part1. Recover Deleted Music from iPhone Via iTunes Backup
This method requires you to have a backup file of your music on your iTunes. If you have tried to back up your music on your iTunes before the deletion occurred, then you can follow the steps below.
Run Fonedog Toolkit--Step1
Step 1: Run Fonedog and Connect to Device
Launch FoneDog iOS Data Recovery Tool. Connect your iPhone to your computer. Select "Recover from iTunes Backup File" from the list found at the left side of your screen.
Step 2: Select Backup and Scan
Select the iTunes Backup File shown on your screen. Click on "Start Scan". This process allows FoneDog to scan your iTunes Backup file from your iPhone device.
Select Backup Files to Scan--Step2
Preview and Recover Music from iPhone--Step3
Step 3: Preview and Restore Deleted Music from iPhone
Select File Type, Preview, and Recover
Select the file "Voice Memo" on the left side of your screen
Preview your music one by one
Click "Recover" button to get back your deleted music
Part2. Restore Deleted Music from iPhone Via iCloud Backup File
You can use this method if you have backed up your music on your iCloud before they were deleted from your iPhone.
Run Fonedog and Sign in iCloud Account--Step #1
Step #1: Run Fonedog Toolkit and Sign in iCloud Account
Choose the third option "Recover from iCloud Backup File" from the left side of your screen. Log into iCloud using your Apple ID and password.Make sure that you log in the Apple ID and password with the same account as stored on your iPhone device.
Step #2: Select iCloud Backup File
Select the right iCloud backup file shown on your screen. Time and date when it was backed up are also indicated there. Then click "Download" for the software to start extracting your iCloud backup file
Select iCloud Backup File--Step #2
Select Deleted Music to Restore--Step #3
Step #3: Select Desired Music to RestoreList of categories will be shown on your screen. Choose "Voice Memos" from the list of categories. Click on "Next" button.
Step #4: Preview and Recover Deleted Music
The software will then show you all your deleted music that was backed up on your iCloud
Preview them one by one
Click "Recover" for you to retrieve that music.
Recover Deleted Music--Step #4
Part3. Retrieve Deleted Music from iPhone Without Backup
If you do not have any iTunes backup or you were not able to sync your data from your iPhone, you can still recover your deleted music directly from your iPhone.
Launch, Connect and Scan--1
1: Launch, Connect and Scan
Run FoneDog iOS Data Recovery Tool. Connect your iPhone device to your computer. Wait for the software to recognize your device. Once connected, click on "Start Scan" so that FoneDog can extract all your data from your iPhone
2: Choose the File Type to Retrieve
You will now be able to see a list of file that is supported by FoneDog
Select "Voice Memos" from the category list
Click "Recover" button
FoneDog iOS Data Recovery Tool will now start scanning for your deleted music from your phone.
Choose File to Scan--2
Preview and Restore Deleted Music--3
3. Preview and Restore Deleted Music
Once the scanning process is done, select "voice memo" from the category list. Preview all your music one by one by clicking on them. Hit on "Recover" button for you to get back your deleted music
Video Guide: How to Recover Deleted Music from iPhone
As the FoneDog iOS Data Recovery Tool recovers your deleted music from your iPhone, it does not overwrite any other data from your device. All information will be kept safe and that only shall have the access to your account. The FoneDog iOS Data Recovery Tool does not only recover lost or deleted music from your iPhone but also it can recover more. This software can recover lost or deleted contacts, text messages, call logs, WhatsApp messages and many more.
FoneDOg iOS Data Recovery tool will surely help you no matter what your problem is. This software is also compatible with either your Mac or Windows computer and when you first download the software, you will get a 30-day free trial. So that is a test all you want from you. This software will give you the highest success rate as possible. It is also very safe to use because no personal information and thus only can access your dad. It is as well a user-friendly software because even though you are not that technical when it comes to this kind of situation, you can still recover all your deleted data or file. So just sit back, relax and let FoneDog iOS Data Recovery Tool do its job for you because you will be more than satisfied with the result.
- 1.1 Recover Lost Media Files iPhone
- 1.2 Recover Deleted Videos iPhone 7
- 1.3 Retrieve Deleted Videos
- 1.4 Download Deleted Videos iCloud
- 1.5 Download Videos from iCloud
- 1.6 Recover Viber Photos Videos
- 1.7 Recover Christmas Songs from iPhone
- 1.8 Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
- 1.9 Recover Christmas Memories: Videos and Photos
- 1.10 Recover Deleted Audio Files form iCloud
- 1.11 Best Video Recovery Software for iPhone
- 1.12 Recover Deleted Music from iPhone
- 1.13 Recover Deleted Audio from iPhone
- 1.14 Youtube Ad Blocker
- 2.1 Recover Deleted Videos
- 2.2 Screen unresponsive Recover Music Video
- 2.3 Recover Deleted Videos without Root
- 2.4 Recover Deleted Videos from Samsung Note 8
- 2.5 Recover Christmas Movies from Android
- 2.6 Android Photo and Video Recovery
- 2.7 Recover Christmas Music
- 2.8 Deleted Video Recovery from Android
- 2.9 The Best Samsung Video Recovery Software
- 2.10 Video Files Recovery
- 2.11 Video Recovery Software for Android
- 2.12 Photos and Videos Recovery Software
- 2.13 Video Recovery Software for Android
- 2.14 Deleted Videos from Android Internal Memory
Tips & Tricks about iPhone Data Recovery
- How to Fix iTunes Error 3600
- 3 Top Ways to Get Back Contacts after iOS 11 Update
- Full Solutions for Fix iTunes Error 3014
- Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone
- How Can I Recover Deleted Contacts from iPhone 8/8Plus
- How to Recover Deleted Call History from iCloud
- How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone X
- iOS Update Deleted Photos, How to Recover
- Fix: iPhone Photos Disappeared from Camera Roll
- How to View iTunes Backup Files
- How Can We Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from iPhone X
- 3 Effective Ways to Recover Lost Files on iPhone after iOS 11 update