I recently lost a word document. Is there any way to recover it? Is Word file recovey possible? It is so important for me. Please help me!!
Today, Android phones are getting more powerful when it comes to file browsing and management. A lot of Android phone players in the market now offer more varieties of these smartphones to choose from, starting with super AMOLED displays, high-resolution camera shots, increased RAM and storage, and bigger screen sizes.
For file browsing and management, big Android phones and tablets with large screen displays are the trends, because with a bigger screen, viewing of documents using the gadget is much more convenient and portable. Word file recovery is so nearly to us.
Part 1: Reasons Why Word Document Files Got Deleted from Your Android
If you are an Android phone user and you frequently use it for storing, browsing and managing Microsoft Word documents, you must already know how easy and convenient it is to create or read documents on your Android device especially if it has a large screen size.
But heavily relying on your phone can make it vulnerable to certain software issues, with the worst of all when you suddenly got all your files deleted from your phone. Word file recovery is important and possible. If you are reading this article, then you are now probably having a dilemma over this one.
You saw from your phone that your Word document files got deleted, but you still don’t have any idea what happened and how it occurred. First, we will help you figure out the possible causes of such unfortunate event – this is important to do to know what exact steps we need to perform later on during the recovering process.
You might not think it was an accidental deletion that can be the cause of the problem because you probably believe you are already well-accustomed into using your Android phone. Getting overly used to the same routines can actually bring troubles as well. It is also possible that someone has deleted them from your phone – a child whom you always allow to play on your phone, or a family member who is not familiar with using an Android device.
A recent Android OS update can also be a possible suspect for this issue. Installing updates to your Android device can make it frail – when it succeeds, data might get replaced or lost from your phone; when it fails, your phone might not run anymore.
It is also possible that you have recently moved your Word document files from phone memory to the memory card storage, but you just forgot that you did it. Get your phone and check your memory card if it has your missing Word documents.
Part 2: Word File Recovery without a Recovery Tool to use
Restoring your missing Word document files is not a hard task, but it can get challenging if you don’t perform frequent backups of your phone. If you think you have a backup of your files and data, let us take this chance to see if we can get them back by doing some common ways in recovering such files that got deleted.
Recovering the Word Document Files from Google Drive
Google Drive is a great and reliable file storage and management application by Google. If you have synced a Google account to your phone, you might have used this application for backing up your files and data. You can try restoring them by following the steps from Google Support.
Recovering the Lost Documents from DropBox
If DropBox is your preferred file storage and management application, it can be that you have recently performed a backup of your phone files and data into this one.
This doesn’t require you to use the same Google account to utilize it, but there are Android phones that have options to automatically backup phone data to DropBox using the same Google account. You can try recovering your deleted Word document files from DropBox through these instructions from their support site.
Recovering the Word Documents from Your Memory Card
As we have said, it is also possible that your missing Word document files were just moved or copied from your phone memory to the external memory card. If this the case, there’s no need for you to recover them at all, unless you have separation of concerns when it comes to storages, and that you mostly prefer having your files on phone memory.
To check, go to the application where you can view and manage all the files and data
There’s also a section showing the storages you have on your phone – Device storage and SD card. Select SD card and try to look for the Word document files that went missing from your phone memory. If you have found nothing, it is now time to use a recovery tool to help you get more options
Part 3: Recover Your Missing Word Documents Using FoneDog toolkit
Our FoneDog Toolkit – Android Data Recovery offers easy and effective guidelines for recovering all sorts of files and data that suddenly got deleted from any phone, such as iPhone and Android devices. Since your Word document files got deleted, we are well-aware of how important they can be to you, so we will help you in retrieving them back through our FoneDog toolkit, the best Word file recovery software.
We will be exploring three methods to retrieve the files that went missing, and these are: using FoneDog toolkit to recover them straight from your Android phone, retrieving from your memory card, and doing the retrieval process using a Mac computer.
Recovering Word Document Files from Your Android Phone (Windows computer)
Step 1: Launch and connect.
To begin, you need to download our FoneDog toolkit and install it to your computer. Once done, launch the program to see what options we can do for recovering your Word document files. While doing this, connect your Android device to the computer. When FoneDog is already opened as you do this, it will detect your phone at once, making it ready to help you in the retrieval.
Step 2: Enter Debugging Mode.
After connecting your phone, you need to enable the debugging mode of your Android device. FoneDog toolkit will show instructions to follow in achieving this goal:
- Select the Android version installed on your phone.
- Navigate to your phone, go to “Settings” and find the “About Phone”.
- From there, locate the “Build number”.
- Tap the “Build number” seven times in very fast sequences, then immediately go back to the previous page and select “Developer options”.
- Under it, there’s the “USB debugging” option. Tick the checkbox to select it.
- If your Android phone’s version is beyond 4.2.2, dr.fone toolkit will prompt a message asking you to “Allow USB debugging?” to your phone. Click “OK” to proceed.
- Once done, get your attention back to FoneDog toolkit and click the “Next” button found on the lower-right portion of the application window.
Step 3: Select the file type.
Since we are retrieving lost Word document files, you need to select the “Documents” options shown by our FoneDog toolkit. Once done, click “Next” to proceed.
Step 4: Trigger The Scan.
After clicking the “Next” button, FoneDog toolkit will now begin scanning your phone for all current and deleted documents it has since the first day you have used it. The results will be shown right away to you – part by part – until the scan is complete.
During the scanning process, you might see your phone prompting a message to authorize the scan being performed by FoneDog toolkit. Just allow it so we can proceed with the scan.
Step 5: Look for The Missing Word Document Files.
Once the scan is complete, start looking into the documents retrieved by FoneDog toolkit. The extracted files can be found under “Documents” menu located on the left panel of the application window.
Step 7: Select and Restore.
Begin selecting the Word document files you wish to be restored. Once done, click the “Recover” button found on the bottom-right corner of the application window. This will allow you to save the documents to your computer.
Tips: If you want to Recover your Deleted text messages, photos, contact and other type of files. See the professional guide below:
- How to Retrieve Deleted Photos on Your Galaxy C7 Pro
- How to Recover Deleted Text Messages from Android Devices
- Best Solution to Recover Your Deleted Contacts on Your Android Device
Video Guide: 4 Steps to Recover Lost/Deleted Document from Android Devices
Losing important Word document files can be distressing, and whether you have backup files of them or not, it can still make you be worried about not getting them back anymore. But using our FoneDog toolkit – Android Data Recovery, the Word file recovery, you can now breathe well as this tool can help you out in retrieving not just your deleted Word documents but other file types you might have on your phone as well.
Remember that when you cannot retrieve your documents from Google Drive or DropBox, or you cannot move them back to your phone memory because it’s not present on your memory card, switch to using our FoneDog toolkit to effectively and conveniently recover your missing Word document files.
- 1.1 Recover Deleted Text Messages
- 1.2 View Deleted Text Messages iPhone
- 1.3 Delete Text Messages iPhone Permanently
- 1.4 Retrieve Deleted Messages from iPhone 7
- 1.5 Recover Android Phone Data
- 1.6 Recover Lost Messages from iPhone
- 1.7 Recover Deleted Files on ios10 Device
- 1.8 Recover Lost data after Virus
- 1.9 Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages iPhone
- 1.10 Get Deleted Kik Messages Back iPhone
- 1.11 Fix iMessages Issues
- 1.12 Delete Text Messages iPhone
- 1.13 Recover Facebook Messages
- 1.14 Recover Deleted iMessages
- 1.15 Restore Deleted SMS iPhone
- 1.16 Recover iMessages iPhone
- 1.17 Recover Deleted Facebook Messages
- 1.18 Backup Viber Messages
- 1.19 Restore Old Kik Messages
- 1.20 Backup Kik Messages
- 1.21 Recover Deleted Viber Messages
- 1.22 Delete Messages iPhone Permanently
- 1.23 Search Text Message iPhone
- 1.24 Extract WhatsApp Messages iPhone
- 1.25 Get Deleted Messages Back iPhone
- 1.26 Retrieve Messages without iPhone Backup
- 1.27 Recover Text Messages iPhone
- 1.28 Recover Data Water Damaged iPhone
- 1.29 Retrieve Text Messages on iPhone
- 1.30 Recover Data from Broken iPhone
- 1.31 Recover Lost Data Water Damaged iPhone
- 1.32 Recover Messages Jailbreaking
- 1.33 Recover WhatsApp Conversations
- 1.34 Recover Lost Files after iOS 11 Update
- 1.35 Recover Lost Files from iPad after iOS 11
- 1.36 Recover WhatsApp iOS 11
- 1.37 Recover Messages iPhone 8
- 1.38 Recover SMS iPhone Without Backup
- 1.39 Recover WhatsApp Messages iPhone X
- 1.40 Recover WhatsApp Messages
- 1.41 Recover WhatsApp Messages iOS 11
- 1.42 Recover Data Recovery Software
- 1.43 Recover Text Messages Backup
- 1.44 Recover SMS iPhone X
- 1.45 iOS Data Recovery Download
- 1.46 Messages Recovery iPhone
- 1.47 iPhone Recovery Without Losing Data
- 1.48 iPhone Recovery Software Work
- 1.49 Best Text Messages Recovery Software Free Download
- 1.50 iPhone SMS Recovery
- 1.51 Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone X
- 1.52 Download Text Messages from iPhone
- 1.53 Download iCloud Backup to PC
- 1.54 Where is iTunes Backup Stored
- 1.55 iCloud Text Messages Recovery
- 1.56 iTunes Backup Extractor
- 1.57 Selective Restore iTunes Backup to iPhone
- 1.58 iTunes Backup Recovery on windows 10
- 1.59 iPhone Data Recovery Review
- 1.60 View iPhone Backup Files on Mac or Windows
- 1.61 Find iTunes Backup Location
- 1.62 Recover iPhone Backup
- 1.63 See Deleted Messages on iPhone
- 1.64 iPhone Text Recovery
- 1.65 Recover Deleted Files from iCloud
- 1.66 Restore iPhone without iTunes
- 1.67 iphone Data recovery
- 1.68 iPhone Messages Recovery
- 1.69 Restore iCloud Backup without Reset
- 1.70 Recover iPhone Safari Without Backup
- 1.71 Save Text Messages on iPhone
- 1.72 iPhone Deleted Message Recovery
- 1.73 Recover Deleted Data from iPhone X
- 1.74 Extract Deleted Facebook Messages on iOS
- 1.75 Extract iPhone Backup Files
- 1.76 Recover Deleted Data from iPhone without Backup
- 1.77 iPhone Text Recovery Software
- 1.78 Read Deleted Whatsapp Messages
- 1.79 iPhone Data Recovery in 2018
- 2.1 Get Deleted Text Messages Back from Samsung
- 2.2 Recover Android Phone Data
- 2.3 Recover Deleted Text Messages from Android
- 2.4 Recover Deleted Text Messages GalaxyS7
- 2.5 Recover WhatsApp Messages on Android
- 2.6 5 Steps Recover Deleted Text Messages Android
- 2.7 Recover Deleted Text Messages Android
- 2.8 Recover Text Messages Android Devices
- 2.9 Backup Viber Messages
- 2.10 Chat History Damaged Samsung Recovery
- 2.11 Recover Deleted SMS from Your Android and Broken Android Device
- 2.12 Recover Photos, Messages Contacts Samsung
- 2.13 Text Messages Recovery
- 2.14 Recover Messages Xiaomi
- 2.15 Restore Lost SMS Huawei
- 2.16 Recover Deleted Messages from BlackBerry
- 2.17 Recover Text Messages OnePlus
- 2.18 Recover Text Messages or SMS Android
- 2.19 Recover Messages Android Quickly
- 2.20 Recover Lost Text Messages Internal Memory
- 2.21 Recover Deleted SMS from Android
- 2.22 Recover Deleted SMS from Samsung
- 2.23 Recover WhatsApp Messages after Deleting Account
- 2.24 Recover WhatsApp Messages after Uninstall
- 2.25 View Deleted Text Messages Free on Android
- 2.26 Samsung Data Recovery
- 2.27 Recover Messages from Google Pixel
- 2.28 Extract Text Messages XiaoMi
- 2.29 Restore Messages Samsung Galaxy S8
- 2.30 Recover Deleted Text Messages from Sony
- 2.31 Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from Moto
- 2.32 Recover Deleted Text Messages from OnePlus5
- 2.33 Recover Lost Data Samsung
- 2.34 Recover Messages from Huawei Mate 10
- 2.35 Recover WhatsApp Messages
- 2.36 Recover Deleted Data Xiaomi Device
- 2.37 Recover Data Recovery Software
- 2.38 Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from OnePlus
- 2.39 Recover Text Messages Backup
- 2.40 Recover Text Messages Samsung
- 2.41 Recover Deleted Files from Android Internal Storage
- 2.42 Recover WhatsAppAttachment Samsung
- 2.43 Best Samsung Data Recovery
- 2.44 Recover Lost Files from Asus Zenfone
- 2.45 Recover Messages from Samsung Note 8
- 2.46 Recover Deleted Text Messages from Sony Xperia XZ1
- 2.47 Erased Messages Recovery for Android
- 2.48 Recover Deleted Messages from Xiaomi Mix 2
- 2.49 Samsung Text Recovery
- 2.50 Mobile Messages Recovery Software
- 2.51 Recover Deleted SMS from Android
- 2.52 Samsung Messages Recovery
- 2.53 Recover Messages from Android Internal Storage
- 2.54 Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from Huawei
- 2.55 Recover Deleted Data from OnePlus
- 2.56 Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from BlackBerry
- 2.57 Free Try Samsung Data Recovery
- 2.58 Free Download Android Data Recovery Software
- 2.59 Android SMS Messages Recovery
- 2.60 Recover Deleted Messages on Android
- 2.61 Recover Deleted Messages from Samsung Note 6
- 2.62 Recover Deleted Texts from Android
- 2.63 Recover Lost Christmas Messages from Android
- 2.64 Recover Deleted WhatsApp Audio
- 2.65 Recover Old WhatsApp Messages
- 2.66 Recover Funny Text Messages from Android
- 2.67 Export Text Messages from Android
- 2.68 Android Messages Recovery Software
- 2.69 Top 4 Android Data Recovery Review
- 2.70 SMS Recovery from Android
- 2.71 Recover Deleted Text Messages Verizon Cell Phone
- 2.72 Recover Deleted WhatsApp Data from OnePlus
- 2.73 Android Data Folder Recovery
- 2.74 Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from Google Pixel
- 2.75 SMS Backup and Restore
- 2.76 Android Backup and Restore
- 2.77 Backup Messages from Android to PC
- 2.78 Android Phone Data Recovery Software
- 2.79 Backup and Restore Data on Android
- 2.80 Backup Android Data to PC Before Factory Reset
- 2.81 Selectively Backup Android Phone Data
- 2.82 Backup Samsung Note 6 Data to A PC
- 2.83 Whatsapp Deleted Messages Recovery
- 2.84 Recover Messages from Bricked Samsung Phone
- 2.85 Access Android Phone with Broken Screen
- 2.86 Recover Data from An Os Corrupted Android Phone
- 2.87 Recover Whatsapp from Broken Android
- 2.88 Recover Data and Enable USB Debugging
- 2.89 Retrieve Messages from Bricked Samsung Device
- 2.90 Extract Messages from Broken Samsung Device
- 2.91 Backup and Restore Android Phone
- 2.92 Recover Deleted Text Messages from Asus ZenFone
- 2.93 Android SMS Backup and Restore
- 2.94 Recover Data from Samsung Broken Screen
- 2.95 Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from Sony
- 2.96 Recover WhatsApp without Backup
- 2.97 Backup Software
- 2.98 Recover Data from Dead Phone
- 2.99 Recover Deleted Text Messages from Oppo R11
- 2.100 Backup Android Phone With Broken Screen
- 2.101 Fix Samsung Cloud Backup Failed
- 2.102 Recover WhatsApp Messages After Formatting
- 2.103 Recover WhatsApp Messages from Damaged Samsung
- 2.104 Save Text Messages to Computer
- 3.1 Get Deleted Text Messages Back from Samsung
- 3.2 Recover Deleted Text Messages GalaxyS7
- 3.3 Recover Photos, Messages Contacts Samsung
- 3.4 Text Messages Recovery
- 3.5 WhatsApp Messages Recover Samsung
- 3.6 Recover Deleted SMS from Samsung
- 3.7 Samsung Data Recovery
- 3.8 Restore Messages Samsung Galaxy S8
- 3.9 Recover Lost Data Samsung
- 3.10 Recover Text Messages Samsung
- 3.11 Recover WhatsAppAttachment Samsung
- 3.12 Best Samsung Data Recovery
- 3.13 Recover Messages from Samsung Note 8
- 3.14 Samsung Text Recovery
- 3.15 Samsung Messages Recovery
- 3.16 Free Try Samsung Data Recovery
- 3.17 Recover Deleted Messages from Samsung Note 6
- 3.18 Backup Samsung Note 6 Data to A PC
- 3.19 Recover Messages from Bricked Samsung Phone
- 3.20 Retrieve Messages from Bricked Samsung Device
- 3.21 Extract Messages from Broken Samsung Device
- 3.22 Recover Data from Samsung Broken Screen
- 3.23 Fix Samsung Cloud Backup Failed
- 3.24 Recover WhatsApp Messages from Damaged Samsung
- 4.1 Recover WhatsApp Messages on Android
- 4.2 Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages iPhone
- 4.3 Chat History Damaged Samsung Recovery
- 4.4 Extract WhatsApp Messages iPhone
- 4.5 WhatsApp Messages Recover Samsung
- 4.6 Recover WhatsApp Messages after Deleting Account
- 4.7 Recover WhatsApp Messages after Uninstall
- 4.8 Recover WhatsApp Conversations
- 4.9 Recover WhatsApp iOS 11
- 4.10 Recover WhatsApp Messages iPhone X
- 4.11 Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from Moto
- 4.12 Recover WhatsApp Messages
- 4.13 Recover Deleted Data Xiaomi Device
- 4.14 Recover WhatsApp Messages iOS 11
- 4.15 Recover Data Recovery Software
- 4.16 Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from OnePlus
- 4.17 Recover WhatsAppAttachment Samsung
- 4.18 Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from Huawei
- 4.19 Recover Deleted WhatsApp Audio
- 4.20 Recover Old WhatsApp Messages
- 4.21 Recover Deleted WhatsApp Data from OnePlus
- 4.22 Retrieve WhatsApp Messages from iPad
- 4.23 Whatsapp Deleted Messages Recovery
- 4.24 Recover Whatsapp from Broken Android
- 4.25 Recover WhatsApp without Backup
- 4.26 Read Deleted Whatsapp Messages
- 4.27 Recover WhatsApp Messages After Formatting
- 4.28 Recover WhatsApp Messages from Damaged Samsung
Tips & Tricks about Android Data Recovery
- How to Fix iTunes Error 3600
- 3 Top Ways to Get Back Contacts after iOS 11 Update
- Full Solutions for Fix iTunes Error 3014
- Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone
- The Most Effective Android Data Recovery on Windows 10
- Easiest Way to Recover Deleted Excel Files from Android
- Photos Recovery: Recover Deleted Photos without Backup from Android
- How to View Deleted Text Messages Free on Android
- How to Recover WhatsApp Messages After Deleting Account
- Which is The Best Samsung Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Contacts from Android
- Best Way for Recovery of Deleted Files from Android Internal Memory