"If you have Android Phone with the broken screen, you can indeed back up all of your data as follow."
In today's technology, you would notice that almost all people are into Smartphones.
Well, this is actually because of the fast pace of our technology and of course because of its cool features. We can save a lot of data on our Smartphone devices like Android, Windows, Blackberry or iPhone. Smartphones are the trendiest and the coolest gadgets in the market. We can store a lot of data on Android phones especially if you have the most recently released by their manufacturers that comes with a large space for storage. Because of this, Android phones are one of the things that we should handle carefully.
However, no matter how fragile your Android device is, accidents really happen like dropping and causing it to have its screen broken. Dropping your Android phone can get its screen broken causing you to unable to use it or if you were lucky enough, its touchscreen is a bit responsive. This can be very frustrating because you will end up thinking about how you could backup your data from your Android phone.
You might be thinking if it is still possible for you to do that. Well, lucky for you we have the best software that we could recommend you to use the backup Android phone with a broken screen. This software is also highly recommended by a lot of tech-savvy people. This is the FoneDog Toolkit - Broken Android Data Extraction.
Backup and Restore Android Phone with Broken Screen
The FoneDog Toolkit - Broken Android Data Extraction is very easy to use but will still give the highest retrieval rate. It also has a complete compatibility with any Samsung Galaxy devices including the newly-released models.
It can help you backup your data like messages, contacts, call history, photos, videos, and WhatsApp. It is also very safe to use because it will not overwrite any other from your broken Android device. All you have to do is to download the program from the official website and then install it on your computer.
Part1. Backup Android Phone with Broken Screen
Connect Your Device to PC--Step1
Step 1: Run FoneDog Toolkit and Connect Your Android Device to PC
Launch FoneDog Toolkit on your PC and have your Android phone connected to it using your USB Cable. From the main screen of the program select "Broken Android Data Extraction".
Step 2: Select Phone State
Once your Android phone has been detected by the program, FoneDog Toolkit - Broken Android Data Extraction will ask you the condition of your Android device. You can select from the choices that are given to you and then click "Start".
Select Phone State--Step2
Select the Device Make and Model--Step3
Step 3: Select the Device Make and Model
FoneDog Toolkit - Broken Android Data Extraction will ask you the make and model of your Android phone. Make sure to enter the correct make and model so that FoneDog Toolkit - Broken Android Data Extraction will be able to download the correct recovery package for your device. Once you have entered your device make and model, click "Next" button.
Step 4: Enter Download Mode
Here you have to do the following steps to get your Android device into Download Mode. Do not worry because even if your screen is broken, you can still do this step on your Android device.
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press and hold at the same time the "Volume down (-)" key, "Home" button key, and the "Power" button key.
3. Press the "Volume Up (+)" key for you to enter Download Mode.
Enter Download Mode--Step4
Step 5: Recovery Package Download
Once you have entered into Download Mode, FoneDog Toolkit - Broken Android Data Extraction will then start downloading its recovery package and will also start analyzing and extracting your data from your broken Android device.
Recovery Package Download--Step5
Step 6: Preview and Recover and Backup Android Phone with Broken Screen
Once FoneDog Toolkit - Broken Android Data Extraction is done extracting the data from your broken Android device, you will then be able to see a list of file categories on the left side of your computer screen. Choose the file or files you wish to backup and then preview the items of each file on the right side of your computer screen. Once you are done, click "Recover" button. Wait until the process is complete. All recovered items will then automatically stored on your computer.
Recover and Backup Android Phone with Broken Screen--Step6
Part2. Backup Android Phone with A Slightly Broken Screen
If you were actually lucky enough that after you have accidentally dropped your Android device and the result is a slightly unresponsive touchscreen, then you can do the following steps.
1. Go to "Settings" and then select "Backup and Reset"
2. If you were not able to setup your Google Account, then you might want to consider doing it. To do this, tap "Backup Account" for you to add a google account.
3. If you were able to setup your Google Account, go to "Backup my data".
4. Google's Android Backup Service will be able to backup your contacts, emails, docs, photos, purchased Apps, Chrome history, and system settings.
5. If you are in any case be getting a new Android device, you can just easily add your Google Account to it and then it will ask you to restore all your data saved from your Google Account.
Since you are using a Samsung device, you can just simply do the following guide below to backup your broken phone to your Google Account.
Backup data on Android phone
1. From your Samsung device, tap on "Apps" then "Settings", then "Accounts" and the "Samsung Account" and "Backup".
2. After that, go ahead and select "Auto backup" for it to backup automatically your call logs, messages, wallpaper, priority senders, spam addresses, and filter.
3. If ever you have another Samsung device, all you need to do is to add your Samsung Account and then restore all the data that was synced with your account.
Video Guide: How to Backup Android Phone with Broken Screen
FoneDog Toolkit - Broken Android Data Extraction is the best tool you can use in backing up your data from your Samsung device. This program will definitely give you the highest success rate possible and you will be more than satisfied with the result. We all know how hard it is to lose important data from our mobile devices that's why FoneDog is here to help you.
Tips & Tricks about Broken Android Data Recovery
- How to Fix iTunes Error 3600
- 3 Easy Ways to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo in 2018
- Full Solutions for Fix iTunes Error 3014
- [Solved]Recover Deleted iMessages from iPhone
- 4 Ways to Fix Samsung Galaxy Sudden Death: Black Screen of Death
- How to Get Pictures Off a Broken Samsung Phone
- How to Fix Bricked Android Phones and Tablets
- How to Recover Data When You cannot Enter Password on Samsung S7
- Quick Guide: Recover Text Messages on Damaged Galaxy phone/tablet
- WhatsApp Extractor: Get Chat History from A Damaged Samsung
- How to Restore Deleted Text Message from broken Samsung Devices
- How to Recover Contacts from Android Device with Broken Screen