Hey guys, I was playing a game today and all of a sudden I got stuck on a black screen of death and even when I restart, it won't fix itself. My phone is Samsung Galaxy S7. Please help me!
Part 1. The Unwanted Sudden Death of Samsung Phones
Samsung is the most popular Android Smartphone followed by different brands tagging along with the Android fever. It is now the toughest competitor of Apple and the biggest Android mobile phones and tablets. Android is an open source operating system, has created different capabilities that make each brand unique with outstanding features.
Samsung has proven that they dominate them with a world of smartphones. However, even smartphones have weaknesses too and Samsung isn’t free of it. The Samsung Device Black Screen of Death has affected many of the Galaxy series users and they have experienced different signs and symptoms before their smartphones completely gave up and died.
Now, nobody wants a dead phone, right? Just like Apple, Samsung
Part 2. What causes the Samsung Black Screen of Death?
There are many causes of the Samsung Phone Black Screen of Death. It is hard to determine
The most sudden black screen of death (
- System Crashed - If you notice on your Samsung device when you frequently use it, you will experience system crashing and pop-up messages like “Launcher not responding” or whenever using a specific app “__ not responding, would you like to close it?” and sometimes restarts on its own. This crashing is caused by many reasons: low-memory space, low system or app debugging and much more.
- Slowness or Latency – Before the whole Samsung device crashes, you will notice that your smartphone is often freezing and slowing down. This can be an issue of poor memory or an older software version that needed an update.
- Restarting Multiple Times – This is caused by either hardware or software issues. A poor battery management can be a reason or the phone may have been dropped and the internal parts loosened that may have caused the restarting problem.
- Battery drains faster and Green light blinking – Battery issues can lead to Samsung Phone black screen of death, so if you mostly wait for your phone to drain before you begin to charge, think twice, it can lead to a more serious issue. It may also happen if you leave your phone plugged into charger overnight or for a longer time than required. The green light may be stuck on blinking only even if removed from the charger already.
- Network- Network connections could sometimes be another cause of freezing that can lead to a sudden black screen of death. However, Samsung has a reliable name for having auto network stability so it happens rarely to Samsung devices. But then, of course, Samsung is not error-free, it has experienced sudden black screen of death (BSOD) to most of its galaxy series especially the older smartphones and even the newer ones.
Part 3. Common Solutions to Samsung Black Screen of Death
Before any unfortunate event will happen that your Samsung device will not power on at all even with full charging done, make sure to keep a handful of these quick fixes to resolve the signs of Samsung devices black screen of death. If you are experiencing Samsung device black screen of death, here are some quick ways to resolve it:
If you are experiencing freezing or crashing on your Samsung devices, you can do the following to avoid further issues like the issue we show in this article.
- Boot Device to Safe Mode – There are apps that seem to be suspicious that keep on crashing or closing or restarting the phone whenever you open. Booting your phone into safe mode will help you determine if an app is causing your device to freeze. If confirmed, you need to uninstall these apps to make sure that your phone will not have further issues.
To Boot Samsung device into Safe Mode:
- Turn off the phone
- Gently Press and hold Power or Lock button for about 2 seconds in order to turn on the device.
- If the Samsung logo shows up, press and gently hold the Volume Down(-) button until “lock screen” appears. If the lock screen shows up, the Safe mode will be shown in the lower left side corner of the phone screen.
If you want to exit Safe mode:
Press the Power button and then touch Restart
- Disable or Turn Off Dark Screen mode – In order to verify that the dark screen is not only caused by phone settings, go to Settings> Accessibility> Vision> Dark Screen On/Off slider
Part 4. Extract Phone Data on Samsung device infected by Black screen of death - Android Data Recovery
When worst case scenario happens that your Samsung Android black screen of death is irreparable, your hope dies out. However, the brighter side of this issue is, there is an option to extract the data stored on your phone in just a few steps.
FoneDog toolkit -Android Data Recovery is the world’s 1st Android file recovery third party software that aims to help those hopeless cases of the issue.
It has the highest recovery rate in this industry with the promise to give users a hassle-free and effective data extraction to even the broken and damaged devices. It is also compatible with all Samsung Galaxy series devices. So here’s how to use FoneDog - Android Data Recovery:
Step 1. Download FoneDog - Android Data Recovery and Then Launch on the Computer
You can download FoneDog - Android Data Recovery software even to your Windows or Mac computer. After installation, launch the software to begin the recovery process. Then Select the Data Extraction (Damaged Device).
Step2. Connect the Samsung device to the computer using a reliable USB cable
After you have connected the Samsung device and the computer, click on “Scan” when the program detected the device connection.
Step4. Choose the right Fault Type
On the next step, you need to choose between “’Touch doesn’t work or cannot access the phone” and “Black and Broken Screen”. After you have chosen the right fault type, you need to enter the right make and model of your Samsung device. Please take note that you need to enter the correct make and model.
Step5. Enter into “Download Mode”
There are 3 steps to enter into “Download Mode” simply follow the on-screen instruction carefully:
- Turn-Off your Samsung Devices
- Altogether press and hold, “Power”, “Home” and “Volume Down”
- Using the Volume Up (+) keys navigate through the “Download Mode”
Step 6. Choose all or selectively choose the recovered items
FoneDog - Android Data Recovery will scan and analyze the data stored on your Samsung phone. On the next screen, you will see all the recovered data inside your phone.
You can sort out all the items on the left-side panel of the screen where you have the option to select all of the files or simply choose only the much-needed information.
Part 5. Video Guide: How to Recover Data From Black Screen of Death Samsung
- 1.1 Fix iTunes Error while Restore or Update iPhone
- 1.2 Fix Verifying Update/Slide to Upgrade
- 1.3 Fix iTunes Error 3194
- 1.4 Fix iTunes Error 21
- 1.5 Fix iPhone Error 14
- 1.6 Fix iTunes Error 7 Windows 127
- 1.7 Fix iTunes Error 9
- 1.8 Resolve iPhone and iTunes Error 14
- 1.9 Fix Error 4013/4014
- 1.10 Fix iTunes Error 54
- 1.11 iPhone ,iTunes Error 2009
- 1.12 Fix iTunes Error 3014
- 1.13 Fix iTunes Error 4005
- 1.14 Fix iPhone Error 29
- 1.15 Fix iPhone Error 1009
- 1.16 iPhone or iTunes Error 1671
- 1.17 Fix iPhone Activation Error
- 1.18 Fix iPhone Error 27
- 1.19 Fix iTunes Error 9006
- 1.20 Fix iPhone Error 6
- 1.21 Fix iTunes Error 3600
- 1.22 Resolve iTunes Error 4037
- 1.23 Fix iTunes Error Codes
- 1.24 How to Fix iTunes Error 39
- 1.25 Fix iTunes Error 206
- 1.26 Fix iTunes Download Error
- 1.27 Fix iTunes Error 3503
- 1.28 Fix iPhone Error 51
- 1.29 Fix Errors in iTunes Update or Restore iPhone
- 1.30 Fix iPhone is Disabled Connect to iTunes Error
- 1.31 fix iPhone X Error 9 upon Updating and Restoring
- 1.32 Fix Disabaled iPad
Tips & Tricks about Android Data Recovery
- How to Fix iTunes Error 3600
- 3 Top Ways to Get Back Contacts after iOS 11 Update
- Full Solutions for Fix iTunes Error 3014
- Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone
- The Most Effective Android Data Recovery on Windows 10
- Easiest Way to Recover Deleted Excel Files from Android
- Photos Recovery: Recover Deleted Photos without Backup from Android
- How to View Deleted Text Messages Free on Android
- How to Recover WhatsApp Messages After Deleting Account
- Which is The Best Samsung Data Recovery
- How to Recover Lost Contacts from Android
- Best Way for Recovery of Deleted Files from Android Internal Memory